Wheatman Planning Ltd
The company is based on over 35 years of experience of Simon Wheatman, a Chartered Town Planner, who has worked in local government planning departments before joining one of the leading firm of independent consultants. In 1997 he established Wheatman Planning Limited and now leads a small professional team.
All consultants are Chartered members of the Royal Town Planning Institute with the added benefit of having previous experience of working in local government planning departments at senior levels.
We are constantly exploring new ideas and approaches to deliver our clients' objectives, with extensive experience of holiday park projects for clients ranging from national companies to family owned parks. Our expertise also includes residential schemes from single plots and barn conversions to housing developments.
We provide a range of services to help realise your development potential:
- Initial Site Appraisal
- Pre-application Discussions with Planning Officers
- Public Consultation and Exhibitions
- Negotiations with Planning Authority
- Preparation of Planning Application
- Design & Access Statements
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Planning Appeals - Written Representation, Hearing and expert witness at Public Inquiries
- Local Plan Representations and Hearing Evidence
- Due diligence on site acquisitions and compliance monitoring
Holiday Park clients have included Richardsons Leisure, Coastfield Leisure, Somerleyton Estate, Parkdean Holidays, Quintain Estates plc, Lloyds Bank Private Banking and Henham Estate. Projects are nationwide, including Huntingdon, Yorkshire, East Sussex, Kent, Suffolk, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Hampshire and Norfolk.
Stand Number: H1153